Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pies, Pies, and more pies :)



Oh so many wonderful things to write about, and so little time!

My family decided to have Thanksgiving early on Sunday, since my parents will be running off to the Caribbean on a cruise with my father’s business. Well I made the pie crusts and the filling for the pumpkin, since I didn’t have time much for anything else considering I had a show the next day to do before our celebration on Sunday. I took some pictures of the pie making process, and had fun doing it!















2 comments:

justme2575 said...

Looks yummy! Me & my Mom made the pies tonight for tomorrows celebration! Pumpkin for everyone and a chocolate for Angela!

KCTbiglake said...

Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you enjoy the day, in a blissfully single way!!!