Friday, January 16, 2009

Bummed

My laptop is riddled with viruses. My grandpa explained to me how to fix it, and I picked up the things needed to do it, but now I can't get it to load passed the 'welcome' screen that comes up while it's booting. *sigh* Oh, and the computer fix-it guy who was supposed to come out to the house to help, called the day he was coming over (after calling to let me know when he would be coming) to say the house is too far away for him to make a house call. I live less than 5 miles from campus; why did his company advertise at the university if it's too freaking far for them to drive?

Between moping over my laptop and the start of (my last!) semester, I just haven't felt very enthusiastic about blogging. Although, my new classes should give me plenty material.

No comments: