Monday, April 26, 2010

Hey look, fans! Hi, fans.

I just arrived home from visiting friends in Mississippi, the Land With No Internet I mentioned in a previous post. Since Kate was hanging out with us most of the time, it meant two out of your three authors were unable to keep up with the blog. Still, a good time was had by all, and I was pleased to look at our fan-box and see some new faces.

Have you ever had that vague feeling in the back of your head, that you're forgetting to do something? I've been walking around with that feeling for days, except in my case I have so many things to do (visas, plane tickets, packing, CASA, etc) that trying to pin-point any one thing is slightly nerve wracking. This is why I find comfort in making lists and spreadsheets, and they shall see me through this trying time.

In other news, brought to us by the Headmistress, it seems American women spend an average of 12 thousand dollars on beauty care/maintenance. Put down the make-up ladies, step away from the Botox, and learn to do your own nails. Yeegads.

Anyhow, enough about me. If you recently found/fanned Blissfully Single, leave a comment please, and introduce yourself!

No comments: